Kraslava Tourism Information Centre
The center offers:
- free tourism information about Kraslava, Latgale and other Latvian regions.
- degustations of Latgale culinary heritage dishes, lunch and dinner, thematic lessons stakeholder groups (by prior booking).
- guide services and individual route development.
- souvenirs with Kraslava and Latgale symbols (magnets, view cards, mugs, key rings, pens), Kraslava and other Latgale craftsmen and home producers products (herbal teas, linseed oil, natural juices and craft products).
- premises for seminars (30-35 people).
- free Wi-Fi.
- public Internet Access Point.
During the summer season (May 15 - September 15)
Weekdays: 9:30 to 18:00
Saturday - Sunday: 10:30 to 19:00
Outside the summer season (September 16 - May 14)
Weekdays: 8:45 to 17:15
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 to 15:00